The Katrina Birr Group started the week out right with getting not one, but TWO listings under contract! With proper advertising, marketing, and pricing strategies these two homes weren’t on the market long before receiving amazing offers and officially going under contract!
Can you believe the first half of 2018 is behind us?! We can’t! But we are so grateful to be named amongst the First Half Sales Leaders!! Thank you!
4639 Rambo Ln. has been reduced and is ready for you to MOVE RIGHT IN! Beautifully updated, brick ranch!
Thank you to all of service men and women that allow us to celebrate this amazing day! Happy 4th or July to all of our clients, friends, and family from the Katrina Birr Group!
There’s no better way to celebrate the red, white and blue than with some fireworks! Grab a blanket, load the kids in the car and watch the skies light up.
Shoreland Firefighters Thunder Over the Point
Summit Street Bridge, Toledo
Fostoria Fourth of July Fireworks
Meadowland Park, 1225 S Union St, Fostoria
Perrysburg/Maumee Independence Day Picnic & Fireworks
Picnic 5-9pm | Fireworks blast off at 10pm.
Ft. Meigs | 291000 W River Rd, Perrysburg
Sylvania’s Star Spangled Celebration
7pm-midnight | Fireworks at 10pm.
Centennial Terrace | 5773 Centennial Rd, Sylvania
Findlay Independence Celebration
4-11pm | Fireworks at 10pm.
Hancock Co. Fairgrounds | 1017 E Sandusky St, Findlay
Bowling Green Community Fireworks
Patriotic concert at 8pm | Fireworks begin at dusk.
BGSU Intramural Field | Stadium Dr, BGSU Campus, Bowling Green.
Red, White and Kaboom
4-11pm | Fireworks blast off around 10pm.
Downtown at Promenade Park | Water St & Summit, Toledo
BY TOLEDO PARENT STAFF. JUNE 6, 2018.
REALTORS® aren’t just agents. They’re professional members of the National Association of REALTORS® and subscribe to its strict code of ethics. This is the REALTOR® difference for home buyers:
- An expert guide. Selling a home usually requires dozens of forms, reports, disclosures, and other technical documents. A knowledgeable expert will help you prepare the best deal, and avoid delays or costly mistakes. Also, there’s a lot of jargon involved, so you want to work with a professional who can speak the language.
- Objective information and opinions. REALTORS® can provide local information on utilities, zoning, schools, and more. They also have objective information about each property. REALTORs®can use that data to help you determine if the property has what you need.
- Property marketing power. Property doesn’t sell due to advertising alone. A large share of real estate sales comes as the result of a practitioner’s contacts with previous clients, friends, and family. When a property is marketed by a REALTOR®, you do not have to allow strangers into your home. Your REALTOR® will generally prescreen and accompany qualified prospects through your property.
- Negotiation knowledge. There are many factors up for discussion in a deal. A REALTOR® will look at every angle from your perspective, including crafting a purchase agreement that allows you the flexibility you need to take that next step.
- Up-to-date experience. Most people sell only a few homes in a lifetime, usually with quite a few years in between each sale. Even if you’ve done it before, laws and regulations change. REALTORS®handle hundreds of transactions over the course of their career.
- Your rock during emotional moments. A home is so much more than four walls and a roof. And for most people, property represents the biggest purchase they’ll ever make. Having a concerned, but objective, third party helps you stay focused on the issues most important to you.
- Ethical treatment. Every REALTOR® must adhere to a strict code of ethics, which is based on professionalism and protection of the public. As a REALTOR®’s client, you can expect honest and ethical treatment in all transaction-related matters.